Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
Your day to day involves financial analysis, reporting, and support functions for business partners plus providing guidance as a direct report for transactions processing and ensuring compliance with all company and statutory regulations.
Our client is a global machines and equipment leading manufacturer that designs, build and sell quality products that is heavily used in constructions, maintenance, and manufacturing. The company has a global diverse workforce and has good working environment that continuously develop and growth their employees to unleash their utmost potential.
- Responsible for financial accounting close process.
- Prepare information for management reporting covering key performance indicators on weekly and monthly basis.
- Attend monthly operations review meeting
- Prepare the financial planning and analysis support to management
- Review of manufacturing variances on monthly basis and discuss with superior
- Prepare and distribute budgets/forecasts and cash flows as required.
- Guide AR/AP team
- Customer credit management
- Internal control compliance
- Plan and coordinate the statutory audit.
- Liaise with the corporate tax team and external tax advisory firm on tax workbooks and returns.
- Liaise with the company secretary and corporate legal team on secretariat matters.
- Support Regional Financial Controller as and when required.
- Reviews of company internal controls to ensure compliance with SOX requirements
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CA / CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the field of accounting/finance, preferably in a supervisory capacity within manufacturing industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Audit field preferred
- Good knowledge of manufacturing process and standard costing.
- MFRS and US GAAP knowledge required
- Hands-on during monthly close process and accounting related matters.
- Good understanding of Industry/Business.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team leader
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to analyse financial information.
Good salary and benefit depending on experience
Good exposure to finance and accounting
Diverse working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Kiong on +603 2302 4017