Financial Analyst (Group Consolidation)
Open for auditors that are willing to learn and expand their skills. Job scope includes budget management, finance analysis, group consolidation, forecasting and month end closing
You will be working with a leading international conglomerate PLC that has major involvement in various types on businesses with its core business focuses on industrial, motors, and logistics. They are looking for talented individual to join their diverse workforce to further expand their team for the growing business
- Liaison with all levels of business units on monthly financial and annual Budget exercise.
- Coordination of reporting and revert to group accounts and group strategy
- Drafting of monthly timely submissions, operations report and quarterly financial schedules for group reporting and announcement.
- Coordination of group budget plan with the various operating units.
- Provide support to the respective business units & Regional Finance team in the preparation of the consolidated budget financial statements and strategy blueprint (Financial) inputs for group challenge and approvals.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting or Finance equivalent or higher education
- At least 2 years working experience in accounting
- Group consolidation knowledge is a must for this role
- Management Accounting reporting experience is preferred
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
Opportunity for job rotation and career growth in finance and accounting
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Kiong on +603 2302 4017