Consultant - Business Process Solutions (Accounting Service) 1
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions (BPS) and Tax practices help businesses manage their essential operational processes by leveraging experienced professionals who provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, contract personnel, co-sourcing, and project related services.
The incumbent fulfils an integral transactional and reporting function in Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions (“BPS”). This role touches all aspects of accounting from Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory recording, Cash Management, Fixed assets, Monthly Account Reconciliations, Credit Analysis, Payroll and other special projects as needed. This position will report to the BPS Manager / BPS Partner.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferably with an international accounting firm. Some experience with ERP systems in the past – MS Navision is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field, with a Professional Qualification as recognized by ISCA
- Willing to be outsourced to client sites as required
- Self-starter, organized, attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment on several projects
- MS Office experience required including extensive Excel knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.