Business Process Solutions : Analyst
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
- Prepare Invoice and payment listing
- Issue cheque payment
- Issue withholding tax certificate
- Prepare Fixed Asset Register and calculation depreciation
- Prepare Voucher and maintain supporting document properly for bookkeeping
- Able to work with ACCPAC and Xero
- Prepare Financial Statements, Notes to Financial Statements and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare Input and Output VAT Reports
- Prepare and filing VAT return and withholding tax return
- Prepare and calculation corporate income tax return (half year and annual)
- Perform payroll process, calculation withholding tax and social security fund, including prepare payments and filings
- Deal with third parties such as bank, auditor, the government authorities, etc.
- Handle secretarial function
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or/and Master’s degree in Accounting
- 0-2 years experiences in Accounting or related field
- Experience with an international organization is preferable
- Having an in-depth understanding of the principles of accounting, costing and tax
- Good English and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiar with computerized accounting system, preferably ACCPAC and Xero
- Excellent inter-personnel skills, dynamic, and active
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.