Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (GrabAds)
About the Team:
If you are excited about joining a start-up within a fast growing company and working with a top-notch team to scale the business exponentially, join the GrabAds team!
Get to know the Role:
- Act as the central point of contact for all Finance related matters (FP&A, Controlling, Tax, Systems, etc) for the GrabAds business; liaison with relevant teams within the bigger Finance organization, as well as business, to build robust Financial infrastructure and end-to-end processes to support the growth and continuous evolution of the business.
- Provide weekly/monthly financial reporting and carry out budget planning.
- Conduct in-depth Financial analysis on business to diagnose business health and uncover growth opportunities
- Collaborate with the Business Strategy teams in constructing financial modelling to evaluate investment options, new product launches and other strategic options to formulate recommendations for Senior Leadership.
- Support in Group-level Industry Benchmarking exercises and other ad-hoc initiatives.
- Able to think strategically and execute meticulously
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels
- Able to work seamlessly with the various internal teams across Finance and Business teams
- Able to identify key business drivers and provide insightful analysis
- Able to formulate and present convincing recommendations to stakeholders.
The must haves:
- Bachelor degree in Business or Finance
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, strongly preferable with experience in financial analysis and/or business analysis role, within Ads Tech/Technology/Ecommerce, Consulting or Start-Up environment.
- Able to think and work independently and drive projects to completion
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with high performing teams.
- Ample experience with financial tools such as Excel, Google Sheet, TM1/Anaplan is preferred.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.