Manager, FP&A (Grab Financial Group)
Get to know the Role:
- Key responsibility is to manage new projects and initiatives for the Grab Financial Group (GFG) businesses, on top of the regular FP&A activities.
- Accountable for building and owning the financial models and templates.
- Responsible for delivery of final budgets and forecasts.
- Drive company profitability and growth by analysing revenues and costs as well as new initiatives and business cases.
- Be a business partner to the operational teams in performing financial analysis.
- Monitor and follow up of KPIs linked to budgets and forecasts.
- Responsible for optimising budgeting systems, management reporting systems and other financial reporting interfaces.
- Take on other areas or initiatives as required.
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels.
- Able to identify key business drivers and steer the business to increase top line revenues while reducing/controlling cost to maximize financial results.
- Experienced in leading and working with high performing teams.
The must haves:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting and Finance (or related)
- At least 5 years of experience in planning & analysis, preferably finance business partnering and project management.
- Good understanding of financial products and/or working experience in Financial institutions.
- Individual contributor with extensive hands on experience. Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion.
- Strong business acumen, professional communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills, experience with building financial / budgeting models.
- Prior experience with IBM TM1 system and Oracle Accounting systems is a plus.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with high performing regional teams.
- Ability to translate business requirements & queries into financial analyses / projections / models.
- Ability to work cross functionally and deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels as well as engage external stakeholders where required.
- Good command of English
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.