Tax & Consulting Assistant (Transfer Pricing/Payroll & PIT/Tax Advisory/Due Diligent Services)
- Work directly under the guidance and supervision of immediate superiors
- Building professional experience by participating in the provision of Corporate Advisory Services, local taxes and international taxes to clients in a variety of sectors and industries.
- Gain skills in scientific and professional research, analysis and presentation at work and when dealing with foreign clients.
- Understand current tax practices and precedents and business structure in Vietnam and abroad
- Effective support for Specialists and Managers in business management and development, such as: designing internal training materials, templates, instructions, and drafting consulting content. , update newsletter, prepare presentation content for the symposium.
- Be continuously challenged for growth by clients, team members, and colleagues.
- During the working process, have access to consulting methods, professional service processes, database resources, and fully participate in regular training courses under the Company's talent development program. company to help fuel your growth in new skills and competencies.
- University graduate in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Tax, Law.
- Fresh graduate or less than 1 year of experience.
- Experience in accounting or equivalent work is preferred but not required
- Experience of working and/or participating in extracurricular activities will be appreciated
- Good and good certificates (having ACCA, Australian CPA is an advantage)
- Good analytical skills, careful, meticulous
- Fluent communication in English, both oral and written skills
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills
- Proficient computer skills in office (Excel, Word, Power point...)
- Ability to think creatively, detail-oriented
- Ability to arrange work and take on multiple tasks at the same time as required.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a professional team.
- Friendly, flexible, willing to work under high pressure
- Willing to go on a business trip when required