Finance Controller - FP&A
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
For the successful candidate, this role will provide an excellent opportunity to acquire an in-depth knowledge about the business from the EUM perspective.
The key role of the Europe FP&A team is to support the Europe T&N business growth agenda by ensuring the right information, is with the right stakeholders at the right time. Partnering with the Business and other key stakeholders, the team will set the benchmark for ensuring the business is serviced with world-class performance management reports and analysis.
Reporting to the Europe FP&A Manager this role will provide an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work alongside T&N key stakeholders in delivering our growth agenda.
Please note this is a maternity cover contract
- Co-ordinate timely delivery of monthly business reporting decks, working across the following teams; Commercial Finance, Financial Control, Operations Finance, EPM and Business Partners.
- Support execution and continued improvement of key business processes i.e. forecasting, budgeting, planning and target setting process.
- Partner with FP&A Manager with successfully delivering on a plan of standardisation and simplification of identified business reports across the Europe T&N business.
- Plan & Co-ordinate together with the key teams involved in preparation for the monthly EUM Performance Reviews.
- Partnering with the EUM Business Partner on the delivery of insight-led analysis and input into projects/initiatives/presentations as needed
- Delivery of accurate flash (expected result for the period) and insight-led month end reporting & commentary.
- Support the team in delivering continuous improvement of forecasting, budgeting and planning processes.
- Support other executive and leadership meeting agendas (e.g. Board presentations) including presentation material, analysis and support
Qualifications and skills
- Qualified ACA /ACCA/ CIMA / CPA with a number of years post-qualification experience, ideally in FMCG or manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of SAP, BPM, OLAP, CRM, Power BI an advantage
- Experience in using data analytics tools such as Tableau, Business Objects or others an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven track record of delivery through teams
- Ambitious and energetic with a customer focus and service mindset
- Results driven, attention to detail with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build relationships across a matrix organisation
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.