Financial Analysis Advisor
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as aAdvisor, Financial Analysis on ourGlobalOperation Finance team in Penang.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
This position will provide financial support to the Worldwide Procurement team to attest supplier billing accuracy (including various vendor funding arrangements) for all commodities and suppliers controls & compliance to Dell requirements. Principal responsibilities include, but not limited to:-
- Perform complex supply chain cost analysis to attest supplier controls and compliance to billing accuracy, vendor funding arrangements and supply chain model as per Dell requirements.
- Develop, monitor and report financial KPIs, P&L impact, process optimization and controls relating to the aforesaid areas.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (i.e. WWP, Vendor Funding, Accounting, Commodities Finance, PTG, IT etc.) to review process & controls; drive improvement to ensure control adequacy & process efficiency.
- In the event if billing gaps or non-compliance cases are found, work closely with WWP & Commodity Controllers to address the gaps. Ensure all findings are appropriately captured. Follow through all action items to ensure proper closure. Identify control gaps & opportunities for enhancement.
- Prepare recommendations for process, controls and system improvement and provide relevant information/ update to executive management team for performance assessment and decision making.
- Ensure adequate process documentation to align with the evolution of Dell fulfillment model and ensure high integrity in dealing with billing/compliance audits..
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Advanced ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
- Able to work independently and connect with other team members remotely
- High sense of accountability & urgency. Results driven & customer-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power Point. Preferably strong competency in Microsoft Access
- Minimum 4 years of finance or accounting related experience, preferably with MNC.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain, Costing or Product Data and managerial experience will be added advantage
- Advanced financial and analytical experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.