Specialist, Accounts Payable
As a dynamic, global business we’ve got a lot of payments to make – and we like to make them promptly. Accounts Payable is the team on top of every one. Dedicated to accurate, compliant and timely service, we keep a keen eye on all kinds of key transactions. Vendors, customers and team members rely on our unseen but vital work every day. We’re involved in seamlessly processing invoices and expense reports for approval, matching reports to verify proper payment, as well as researching any unpaid or incorrectly paid invoices. We also create and maintain a host of records, not to mention, control reports along the way.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Specialist on our Accounts Payable team in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Support timely and accurate invoice processing into the accounts payable system. Ensure appropriate application of taxes
- Perform invoice interface reconciliation and resolves invoice interface issues. Drive process improvement with vendors or business requestors where applicable
- Perform proper record retention for both softcopy and hardcopy documents. Deliver on key AP metrics and goals
- Demonstrates good controllership and adherence to AP policies. Initiates and supports AP and cross-functional or process improvement projects
- Assists with system integration and testing
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience on related field
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to handle conflicts in a professional, tactful manner.
- A fast learner with strong analytical skills to establish facts, draw valid conclusions and able to make a well-reasoned decision in problem solving
- Proficient in MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable will be preferred.
- Knowledge in Glovia and Oracle R12 will be added advantage
- Robotics and macro skills will be an added advantage
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.