- Managing the company's finances following all financial and managerial accounting requirements
- Support in achieving financial and strategic goals by providing financial expertise and appropriate financial decisions
- Successful implementation of financial procedures and business programs that will support corporate, function and plant goals
- Prepare and deliver consolidated financial information related to operational plant performance, including standard costs, hourly rates, and cost improvements in compliance with company financial manual policies and practices.
- Performing cost center control, including cost center accounting, cost savings review, and tracking.
- Prepare and deliver consolidated financial information related to all non-plant performances, inventory adjustments, inventory levels, material and conversion costs, and Capital expenses in compliance with company financial manual policies and practices.
- Lead the wall-to-wall annual stock count.
- Lead the annual cost roll, assessing and proactively communicating the impact to the relevant stakeholders.
- Tracking and reporting of KPIs with corrective actions initiated and follow-up as needed.
- Provide analysis of the financial impact of decisions made in the plant, such as Footprint migration projects, make or buy decision support, or post transactional analyses.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and making recommendations.
- Focus on continuous process improvements & simplification.
- Supervise, develop, and standardize reporting processes. Increase productivity by enabling automation steps, eliminating duplications, and coordinating information requirements.
- Education in finance
- 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Manufacturing cost experience
- Additional professional qualifications are an asset (ACCA, MBA)
- Proven knowledge of IFRS, or other local standards
- Knowledge of financial, management, and cost accounting, including systems, compliance, and reporting requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adept at interacting and communicating with all aspects of the business, including plant staff and senior managers
- Strong computer skills (Excel, SAP)
- Challenging job in a professional team
- Professional development in an international company
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Attractive salary depending on experience and competences
- Annual bonuses
- Relocation package
- Co-financing for the MultiSport card
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.