Senior Consultant, Governance Risk Advisory Services, Risk Consulting
In KPMG's Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong and in China is a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
KPMG’s Consulting Services has grown substantially since its establishment. Our Governance Risk Advisory Services practice provide leading edge services on risk, regulation, governance and compliance to our clients to allow them to better focus on serving their customers, stakeholders and communities.
We offer a richly varied professional experience with an exciting career path. You will have the opportunity to develop powerful insight into different aspects of a client’s business, from strategy, governance to financial and operational processes. We provide a multi-skilled, multidisciplinary work environment where no two assignments are exactly the same.
- Perform governance reviews, internal control / internal audit reviews, compliance reviews, and risk assessments for clients across a wide range of industries
- Support project planning, scheduling, coordination and reporting
- Identify control / performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to management and client personnel
- Work on project teams and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives
- Support business development and assist in developing proposals
- Lead and supervise a team of 2-3 professional staff and manage their training and development
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university in an appropriate field
- Qualified HKICPA, ACCA, AICPA, CIA or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years working experience and knowledge in two or more of the following: corporate governance, risk management, internal controls, internal audit, business process and compliance
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Experience in handling high impact, complex projects across borders / functions in a dynamic environment will be a definite advantage
- Strong presentation and report writing skills, with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin would be an advantage)
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment; highly adaptive and flexible
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Apply for Senior Consultant, Governance Risk Advisory Services, Risk Consulting
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly