Senior/ Supervisor Auditor
Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Grant Thornton’s Assurance practice is an agile, continuously growing industry, offering high quality services to our clients and committed to “making a difference every day”. Grant Thornton Greece is currently seeking to employ a Senior Auditor in the Assurance Sector (Ref: GT-0617F).
- Engagement in Audit projects, working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- Deliver work of highest quality, documented in accordance with our company’s standards
- Deliver excellent client service and maintain strong client relationships
- Supervise, train and develop more junior team members
- Identify, research and propose solutions to complex issues
- Identify opportunities for improvement and be resourceful in making them happen
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics
- Minimum of 5 year experience in Auditing
- University degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/Economics or relevant field
- ACCA/ACA qualifications courses or ΙΕΣΟΕΛ / ΜΕΤΚΕΛ postgraduate qualifications (in progress or completed)
- Very strong command of English
- Very strong knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Why should I apply to Grant Thornton?
Grant Thornton will provide you with a friendly, dynamic environment and help you develop the skills and competencies you need to achieve your potential. Your professional and personal success is our commitment.
Please send your CV with the reference code GT-0617F by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential