Operational Risk and Compliance Manager-Commercial Business Owner
- Work for a leader in Flexibility in the work place
- Collaborative and high performing team
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
As part of the Australia Division Business Operational Risk and Compliance, your role will support the team providing 2nd line oversight across the Commercial Distribution and Business Owners Portfolios. The 2nd line oversight role is a formalized component of the Bank's 3 lines of defense with the purpose to ensure that the business manage operational risk and compliance effectively, and meet the requirements of ANZ Risk and Compliance frameworks. Although this role will largely be focused on the Commercial and Business Owners Portfolios, an important aspect of the role is to foster and develop consistent practices across the AR&C division's 2nd line team.
This role is accountable for:
- Reportable events oversight and escalation
- Monthly business risk management performance monitoring and reporting
- Risk oversight and thematic reviews
- 2nd line process development and documentation
- Engagement / participation to Group lead Operational Risk & Compliance development initiatives
- Foster strong and effective working relationships across the broader OR&C team
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have skills, knowledge and experience in the following:
- Relevant financial services experience and tertiary qualified
- Relevant experience in operational risk and/or Compliance or related disciplines
- Able to build strong, open and collaborative working relationships
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and structured thinking
- Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional/risk based manner
- Project management delivery and / or governance experience
- Internal or External audit experience
- Technology and / or Information security experience
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code ( AUS135405 ).