Finance Business Partner
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for the production of financial reports, MI packs and associated analysis.
Build strong working relationships and business partner with financial and none financial stakeholders across the business.
Recognised as the market leader within its field - they are both practical and innovative. Minimising distribution whilst delivering value for money.
- Working with the Group Financial Controller in preparation of the monthly accounts for Group reporting
- Key point of contact for Operations and partnering
- Ensure daily transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner
- Setting month end deadlines for the team and business
- Ensure balance sheets are reconciled are accurate
- To ensure delivery and maintenance of high-quality financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting and cash flow reporting to aid business decision making
- Provide variance analysis and commentaries on key business drivers
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Personally, driven with the ability to prioritise
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Qualified Accountant CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA
Up to £45,000 + benefits