XVA Trading – XVA COO Associate
The role involves working with and supporting the XVA trading desk. The role suits a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who has a background in mathematical analysis, strong communications skills, understanding of the fixed income markets and products and prior experience in Excel process automation.
- Work closely with the trading desk and Global XVA COO to support regulatory reporting (e.g. CCAR, Volcker)
- Manage inputs and outputs required for Balance Sheet and Revenue projections as part of the Firm’s Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR). Assist in interpreting results
- Create and maintain documentation e.g. procedures & requirements
- Assist in automation of the manual processes required for reporting
- 3+ yrs of experience in the financial services industry.
- 3+ yrs of experience working in Excel (advanced formulas and VBA)
- Looking for candidates with computerscience / Engineering backgroundbackground
Candidate must have:
- Coursework in mathematics, economics or finance
- General understanding of the Financial Services Industry
- Excel / VBA and other coding expertise for spreadsheet analysis and automation
- Must be self-motivated and possess good communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ability to execute on the deliverables promptly and accurately
- Attention to details
- Ability to perform in high-paced environment
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.