Data Lead - S2P FTC
We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
We have an exciting opportunity at Kingfisher for a Data Lead (FTC) to join the programme team who are responsible for and in the process of, delivering the new Source to Pay (S2P) solution, Coupa, across the Kingfisher Group.
In this role, you will work in collaboration with the S2P delivery partner, programme manager and wider colleagues across the Kingfisher Group to ensure that the data workstream is delivered according to the agreed plan. The S2P programme plays a key part in our finance strategy of driving effectiveness and efficiencies across the finance function!
- Establish, maintain, and manage a workstream delivery plan
- Build an ownership model and data standards for the data elements/objects within scope
- Develop rule sets for data that will be transferred into the Coupa tool, ensuring we’re aligned to any local and global policies where relevant
- Develop requirements and field-level mapping for data objects that require integration, including test scenarios
- Ensure data is cleansed/enriched to the agreed data standards
- Set acceptance criteria for data quality
- Build and ensure execution of a specific data migration plan, including readiness assessment
Skills needed to deliver this role:
- Experience in running a data workstream within a large delivery programme
- Experience working in a data governance domain, including contributing to the definition of data standards, including master data, reference data and metadata, applying domain expertise
- Knowledge of data security and the regulatory framework around data privacy
- Familiar with data cleansing concepts and tools
- SAP ERP experience is highly desirable
- Coupa and previous S2P data migration experience is desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!