S2P SME Lead
We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
We have an exciting opportunity for a S2P SME Lead to join us at Kingfisher on an initial 2 year FTC in either our Southampton or Paddington office. You’ll join the programme team that’s responsible for successfully delivering the new Source to Pay (S2P) solution, Coupa, across Kingfisher and our retail banners (B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot etc).
The purpose of this role is to ensure the timely delivery of the purchase to pay (P2P) process elements and contribute to a wider set of activities to enable the effective implementation of Coupa. You’ll also play a key part in making sure a detailed cutover plan is in place and our colleagues are trained and proficient in using the new solution.
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Contribute to the detailed core process design for the P2P elements within S2P
- Manage effective delivery of the activities associated with delivering the P2P process elements
- Contribute to the design of supporting process required for BAU e.g. updates to exchange rates, payment terms etc
- Identify the reporting requirements to support the agreed processes
- Train end-users in the to-be processes and ensure this is validation of their knowledge
- Contribute to the development of a detailed cutover plan
- Work closely with the S2P Programme lead to ensure consistency with governance approaches, tools & templates, status updates and communication methodologies
Skills required to deliver this role:
- Understanding of core purchase to pay processes and the impacts on Finance
- Experience in working on a process and system implementation
- Understanding of the core phases of the process and IT design & implementation including the required elements during design/build/test/deploy/move to BAU
- Finance qualified – understanding the importance of key controls
- SAP ERP experience
- Understanding of designing and documenting processes, using Visio
- Coupa experience would be highly advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!