Goods For Resale P2P SME
We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
At Kingfisher, we're looking to hire an experienced Purchase to Pay (P2P) SME to join our Finance Change team in Southampton or Paddington on an initial 18 month fixed term contract. Your role will be to provide technical and business process expertise to internal colleagues to support our retail banners in transitioning into a new SAP Easier IT platform.
This role is a key component in our Finance strategy of driving effectiveness and efficiencies across the Finance Functions at Kingfisher!
Key Responsibilities in the role:
- Drive first-time invoice pass rates in all retail banners, supporting data quality, operational process and IT change initiatives
- Run data analysis across the end-to-end goods for resale (GFR) purchase to pay process to identify root causes and summarise & feedback your findings to colleagues across the business
- Support the Global Process Owners (GPOs) in developing the process framework
- Understand any banner specific requirements and define how to incorporate them into the global design
- Play a key supporting role in the SAP Easier rollout phases across the retail banners
Key skills needed to deliver this role:
- SAP ERP experience required
- Full understanding of P2P business processes
- Experience in running and supporting large change initiatives/projects within Finance
- Previous experience of working in Accounts Payable would be beneficial
- SAP Vendor Invoice Matching (VIM) is highly desirable
- The ability to speak French would be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!