Senior Manager, Platform Technology & Security Audit
Get to know our Team:
- Internal Audit is an independent function within Grab that provides an objective assurance and advisory role to Grab’s senior management.
- We use a systematic, disciplined risk-based approach to evaluate and assess Grab’s risks, processes and internal controls.
- Reflecting Grab’s entrepreneurial spirit, Internal Audit covers multiple businesses and technology areas.
Get to know the Role:
- As the Senior Manager, Platform Technology & Security Audit, you are primarily responsible to effectively manage all audits and risk advisory activities that cover the associated risks arising from cloud platform technology, technology infrastructure and cyber security related processes in Grab.
- You report directly to the Head of Technology Audit & Innovation, and manage a team of 3 auditors who are specialised in the audits of technology in Grab.
- We seek a candidate who brings excellent audit and risk advisory experience to lead the Platform Technology & Security Audit team, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You effectively plan, manage and execute audits, including the design of audit work steps to evaluate the risks associated with governance, financial, operational, regulatory, and business continuity.
- In addition, we seek a candidate with advanced understanding and experience in auditing the use of cloud technology and cyber security processes.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support the Head of Technology Audit & Innovation in managing audit delivery, risk advisory and stakeholder engagements over the designated portfolio areas.
- Lead the Platform Technology & Security Audit team, focusing on all risks arising from platform technology and cybersecurity processes teams in Grab.
- Plan and perform risk-based assessments, understand and evaluate the technology environment, related controls and processes.
- Review draft/ final report and participate in the presentation of audit findings.
- Develop and maintain business relations with senior levels of management, and be the trusted risk advisor on control related matters within the designated portfolios.
- Partner with the Audit Innovation team to co-develop analytics solutions and utilising analytics as a key auditing approach in the execution of audit within the designated portfolios as to improve the audit delivery effectiveness.
The must haves:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science/engineering or equivalent, with professional certifications (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CCSK, CCAK, GSEC, GPEN).
- At least 12 years of technology risk management/audit, cybersecurity and cloud security experience
- Excellent command of English.
- Ability to lead and manage, locally and remotely, a team of 3 internal auditors.
- Proficiency in productivity tools (email, calendar, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Located in Singapore, and ability to travel for work when required.
Experience and knowledge in the following:
- Leadership skills, with strong confidence for interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable with current industry standards relating to cybersecurity processes and cloud technology security practices
- Excellent technology auditing skills with in-depth technical knowledge on cyber security related processes and cloud technology security risks.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.