Tax Client Service Manager, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Tax Client Service Manager you will
- Your role as a client service manager is to oversee the successful delivery of regulatory and tax services and ensure the accuracy to your group of clients.
- This will involve analysis, resolving technical and operational issues before the delivery of products to clients.
- You will be responsible for liaising with clients to ensure their needs are being satisfied and to discuss industry related and technical topics with them.
- It will also be important to develop strong relationships with internal divisions of the company and to manage special projects and assignments.
- You will be responsible for risk management and participating in increasing product offerings and new business
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet varying deadlines and work volumes
- Strong management skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong project management skills or experience
- Confident in making decisions autonomously and taking initiative
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Taxation financial services experience – in particular investment trusts and superannuation funds other relevant work area
- Minimum five years of work experience in accounting, legal, financial markets, custody or operations.
- Strong tax technical knowledge, including the ability to answer client and external auditor/advisor’s queries with minimal assistance
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.