Commercial Finance - Contracts
Contract driven business based near Woking, Surrey is recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager. To be considered you can be qualified or QBE - sector experience in a contract driven business is key.
Contract driven business based near Woking, Surrey is recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager. The organisation is successful, market leading and growing.
- Ownership of production of monthly management accounts pack
- Monthly Contract Finance Reviews - ownership of the production and reporting of all contract and overhead packs, including P&Ls and working capital
- Creation of annual budgets for all contracts and overhead functions
- Owning the quarterly forecasting process for the contracts and overhead functions
- Preparation of standard cost rates inc. annual reviews
- Ensuring all ad-hoc jobs are invoiced in a timely manner
- Assisting senior management in making decisions by interpreting financial results
- Projects and deliverables - to manage, track and report the financial objectives and key milestones of projects, clearly documenting ownership of deliverables and savings generated.
- Engage in proactive analysis of business data and contracts and report on key findings appropriately
- Support implementation of new finance systems
- Experience in Forecasting and Budgeting within a contract focused business
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and sound financial understanding of what underpins performance along with the ability to communicate numeric and financial information to non-Finance based stakeholders
- Able to challenge within the business constructively
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience of systems implementations or improvements
- Strong Excel skills
- Good relationship management and influencing skills
Salary of £45,000 - £53,000 plus benefits