Business Analyst Basel/Credit Risk #168933
Your field of responsibility
This person will be required to perform regulatory interpretation, impact calculations, variance analysis, supporting adhoc queries on regulatory topics, in addition to audit issues etc. Excellent communication skills, as this profile requires daily interaction with global teams based in London, Zurich and NY. Should be a specialist in excel and knowledge of other analytical tools would be handy. Good understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk methodologies and Credit Risk RWA and capital calculations.
This role will be accountable to ensure that the above tasks are performed to the standards required under the Collaboration Agreement with the Regulatory team and that issues are raised appropriately
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or IT
- Equivalent experience of at least 7+ years’ with Risk Management and regulatory reporting (preferably Basel)
- Regulatory Risk Management Compliance and Reporting
- Good attention to detail with ability to liaise with business and technical teams of all levels.
- A phenomenal teammate with good problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to learn, prioritize, multi-task and apply learning quickly
- Phenomenal people manager with ability to meet strict reporting timelines
- MBA, CA and CFA / FRM candidates are encouraged to apply
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.