** Assistant Accountant **
Candidate must be available to start mid -August. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, with the potential to go permanent after.
This role will be based in central London - you will need to be able to commute into central London at least 3 days per week.
This Assistant Accountant position is working for a leading media company in central London.
Responsibilities for this Assistant Accountant role are:
· Sole responsibility for the bars and catering sales ledger function.
· Checking weekly reporting from 8 sites, identifying and investigating any areas of concern.
· Checking and reconciling any on-account sales at the theatres
· Posting all sales information by theatre to sales ledger
· Reconciling all receipts to sales on a weekly basis
· Reconciling and posting all hospitality sales on a weekly basis, releasing sales and Cos to the P&L
· Posting and reconciling the payment's bank account on a weekly basis
· Posting and reconciling the payroll bank account on a weekly basis
· Deeper analysis of credit card receipts when necessary
· Posting of stock invoices
· Various ad hoc duties
· Month end bank rec
· Review of stock checks inc. closing stock, cost of sales and transfer postings for the month
The successful candidate will be immediately available and able to start mid-August.
In addition will have the appropriate accountancy experience and is comfortable within the role and duties.
This role will offer an exciting opportunity in central London where you can learn and progress within a leading sector.