Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
The successful candidate will report into the Finance Director for Kerry’s Taste & Nutrition Commercial Finance department for Pricing & Margin Management. The role sits within our Commercial Finance function and is central to the commercial performance of the business.
This opportunity is ideal for an individual who can operate in a fast-paced environment and who enjoys interactions across multiple stakeholders and teams.
Please note remote working from a base in Ireland with flexibility to travel to the office in Naas is an option for the right candidate. All candidates must have the right to work in Ireland - visa support and relocation is not possible for this role.
- Ensure a clear Pricing and Margin Management strategy for the business unit, incorporating external insights while ensuring alignment to the business strategy
- Pricing responsibility for the business’s strategic customers and quotes
- Support the EUM and Commercial Teams with ongoing and annual commercial negotiations
- Manage the Annual Pricing process for the business unit
- Responsible for the preparation and tracking of pricing performance against the pricing budget
- Work with the Risk & Margin Management lead to effectively manage commodity and FX risk
- Effectively manage key business stakeholders and provide business support where required
- Proactively drive and support Functional priorities and continuous improvement initiatives
- Become an integral member of the Pricing team and provide support within the team where required
- Provide ad hoc pricing support to the RD&A, EUM and Commercial Teams.
Qualifications and skills
- Relevant commercial experience within the Food industry
- Strong Excel skills
- Planning and organizational skills with a clear focus on meeting key deliverables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within teams and with senior stakeholders
- Analytical and numerate with an ability to undertake a wide range of activities.
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA)
- Knowledge of SAP (SRM and ECC)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.