KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and territories and have more than 207,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
What we do?
In-house Legal team in Ukraine helps KPMG consistently achieve the highest standards of quality, ethics and integrity. KPMG constantly improving an integrated monitoring and compliance program that covers all member firms to assess the relevance, adequacy, and effective operation of key quality control policies and procedures.
- Perform the due diligence on Clients, requesting the KYC (financial monitoring) information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for Clients
- Thoroughly and succinctly document the research and analysis related to the financial activity and related entities of Clients, for an audience that includes Management, Regulators.
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures
- Review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed.
- Bachelor degree in law or business administration in a related discipline together with equivalent working experience
- Experience in KYC work (financial monitoring)
- Bank experience would be an advantage
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and to liaise with other departments
- Good interpersonal skills
- Official employment, competitive salary, medical insurance
- Work in an international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals
- Professional growth within one of the most world-known company
- Comfortable office close to a subway station
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.