Business Data Analyst
Business Data Analyst is a part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for planning systems and data analytics. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with senior executives in Finance, IT and Technical teams, which creates a unique opportunity to develop in a company which operates in a highly dynamic sector and employs complex processes and IT solutions. Our team members are recognized for unique set of skills they bring to the table and – as a result –multiple opportunities for further development are available.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to submission of the Operating and Strategic Plan.
- Provide ad-hoc reports/analysis for senior stakeholders.
- Design, develop and own data combination/reporting tools providing ‘single source of truth’ to various stakeholders.
- Participate in IT and Continuous Improvement projects.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for Spotfire/PowerBI
- Most preferably a degree in Finance/Economics/IT,
- For non-finance majors: courses/qualifications like CIMA or ACCA (completed or in progress), prior experience in finance roles,
- Experience in work with complex data sets/databases,
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy and completeness of tasks,
- Willingness to quickly learn/adopt new technologies/solutions,
- Analytical experience,
- Excellent prioritization skills,
- Good stakeholder management,
- Ability to work independently with little supervision,
- Task oriented,
- Continuous Improvement mindset,
- Fluent in English,
- Ability to deliver quality results under significant time pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with personal confidence to quickly build credibility,
- Programming skills (VBA, VB.NET, Python, SQL, DAX or any other) will be an asset.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.