Vice President / Director - Group Finance (Capital & Balance Sheet Management MY)
- Refine and implement the Group & Malaysia NII dashboard for effective and informed presentation to respective Committees and Senior Management members.
- Institutionalize an effective process of quantifying the NII through well-structured modelling.
- Proactively participate in and support the annual Budget process, from NII aggregation down to assumption setting for countries; and to further drive improvements to the current process with the Budget team.
- Project Manager for the Business Intelligence tool project being undertaken by BSM in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Optimization of LCR and NSFR.
- Alternate the Head of BSM as well as value add to the proceedings at Group ALCO as and when required.
- Ad-hoc projects required during the course of the year to carry out BSM functions more effectively.
- Qualified finance or risk professional with strong experience on liquidity and balance sheet management in the Banking industry for at least 10 years.
- Knowledge and understanding of balance sheet and liquidity measurement, banking products and services (both consumer & wholesale) as well as relevant regulatory requirements.
- Strong understanding of balance sheet drivers and ability to articulate difficult and complex issues to all levels of Management for decision making
- Strong command in English with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to adapt well to changing demands and multi-task effectively.
- Demonstrate managerial, leadership and facilitation skills.
- Good presentations skills
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified