Team Lead, Account Receivables
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
The person will be responsible for overseeing teams of Processors and Analysts under Accounts Receivable. He/ she has performance oversight for their team and ensures that productivity and quality metrics are met and reported. He/ she also oversees complex cases and customers and troubleshoot issues.
- Production Supervision and Support
- Coordinates individual and team work assignments
- Monitors work load balancing
- Supports high quality work through a positive environment
- Monitors team member’s performance with the focus on improvement
Service Level Agreements and Performance Metrics
- Ensures individual and team service levels are met or exceeded
- Assists in reviewing daily, weekly and monthly service levels and provides recommendations for improvements
- Front line contact for questions or issues surrounding service levels
- Participates in providing feedback to the Quality team for improvement suggestions
- Works with auditing resources on individual and team error trends
- Ensures timely feedback is provided to individuals and teams on quality issues, changes or trends
- Assists in the creation of Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) for Team Members not meeting expected production or quality targets, monitors program for a defined period
- Provides suggestions to Management on unit performance, including motivation tactics, incentive programs and performance rewards
- Accounting, Business or Finance Graduates, CPA an advantage
- Atleast 4 years of work experience with minimum 2 years of people management experience
- Previous accounting experience/studies in particular AP / AR
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in a SSC or BPO environment
- Experience in using SAP Accounting modules
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English. Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia or Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Successful candidate will support either business group from China or Indonesia, some initial travel is mandatory.