Account Associate / Executive (Multiple vacancies)
Osome is an international Fintech startup with the mission to to help business owners spend less time on routine admin and more time on managing their businesses. We use machine learning (AI) and complex algorithms to automate accounting, tax, company formation, and other tasks.
With Singapore as the headquarter, Osome has expanded to Malaysia, Hong Kong, United Kingdom with a total staff strength of more than 200 employees servicing more than 6000 clients.
Osome is an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) certified by the Singapore Accountancy Commission (SAC) to train and develop candidates for the Singapore CA Qualification. If you like to do away with manual entry work, and prefer to focus on applying your accounting knowledge, providing professional advice to our clients and be at the forefront of accounting technology, help us disrupt the accounting industry!
Join our Osome family!
What you would do:
- Assist accountant in bookkeeping and managing a full set of accounts for a portfolio of clients using cloud accounting software
- Bookkeeping for clients based in Singapore
- Record financial transactions from source documents into accounting system meeting accounting standards and reconciling it correctly
- Utilizing all online tools and apps at our disposal to get work completed on time
- Setup company accounts in the accounting system, understands functional currency and record multi currency transactions
- Assist accountant in the preparation of financial statements and accounting schedule
- Record GST related transactions and ensure report completed on time for payment
- Help us to advance our technical lead by providing input into our software development process
- Constantly updated with new regulations and accounting standards
- Assist with any financial related administrative duties as and when assigned
What you would need:
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Professional certifications such as ACCA/CPA is a plus
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in handling a full set of accounts
- Open to fresh graduates
- Good knowledge on accounting double entry
- Experience with cloud accounting software such as Xero and/or Quickbooks
- Professional proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; team player
- Excellent verbal and written proficiency in English
- Self-motivated and proactive; able to work meticulously under tight deadlines
- Join a hyper fast growing company with a fast-growing career path
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand – we are on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things
- Be on the forefront of development when it comes to accounting best practices
- Work closely with our tech team to help shape the face of accounting work in the future
- International environment
- Supportive and closely-knitted team
- Flexible working arrangement; working from home
- Competitive remuneration package
- Benefits: 18 days annual leave, study leave, cash incentives, medical benefits, etc.
Thank you for your interest in Osome. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.