Analyst, Finance & Accounting (AP, AR, GA)
If YOU are keen on a successful long-term career in finance, accounting and beyond,
The Finance and Accounting Tower offers young professionals an attractive career and an opportunity to develop a broad range of skills that can benefit our center and our customer.
If YOU have the ability to use skills in a broad range of roles in and out of finance, interest in subject matter and a mindset of continuous improvements,
We would like to explore an opportunity with you in the following functions:
• General Accounting / Fixed Assets
Responsible in performing task related to journal entries, reconciliation, month end closing, fixed asset management, inter-company transactions.
• Accounts Payable
Responsible in delivering day to day invoice processing (PO & Non-PO invoices), payment and travel & expenses.
• Accounts Receivable
Responsible in supporting and performing the daily operation in delivering of daily cash application, billing services and bank reconciliation to the company Business Division
• Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• Good to have: Knowledge in using SAP Accounting modules
• Written and spoken ability to communicate in English. Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia or Mandarin would be an added advantage.
• Fresh graduates are welcomed