Accounting Manager - Pharma (100K)
This position is to lead IPO project, maintain and improve day to day operations, revise accounting fundamental to align with business plan and SEC requirements, manage and transform team to be more tech savvy. This person need to have strong people skill to transform people and create work efficiency environment.
Our client is an OEM phamaceutical manufacturing based in Bangkok.
- Running IPO process and coaching team to update accounting standard.
- Review daily accounting transaction and be monitoring of all invoice are approved regarding company policy.
- Responsible for all accounting full functions from end to end process.
- Reviews and drives improvements in accounting standard, and ensuring accounting provision are met in accorance with company policies and procedures.
- To ensure for closing accounting, monthly, quarterly, and yearly are in timely manner.
- To ensure tax matter and prepare tax calculation.
- Coordinate and support auditor for annual financial statutory requirement.
- Prepare and monitor the finance instrument is performed for current situation.
- Mainly prepare the cash flow report to support operation performance (weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Bachelor degree in accounting only.
- CPD is a must.
- At least 6 years of experieince in Big4 audit firm, consolidation for manufacturing industry is required.
- 2 years at least of experieince in corporate.
- Strong knowledge in TFRS.
- CPA is preferred.
- Everyman, service minded, people management, detail-oriented.
- Career path (Finance Director)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.