Semi Senior/Senior Audit Associate
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for wider client management and liaison on assignments.
- Take an active part in the audit planning discussions to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy.
- Communicate any issues relating to an audit with manager or partner including matters. which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage.
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Delegate work to other members of the audit team, ensuring Associates understand their responsibilities and have received appropriate on-the-job training/coaching.
- Prepare/review work papers and drafts of the financial statements.
- Maintain up to date understanding of clients' business.
- Maintain good working relationships with client staff.
- ACCA/ACA qualified/partly qualified.
- At least 2 years of experience in Auditing.
- Fluency in both English & French.
- Good nowledge of IFRS and ISA’s.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- The ideal candidate should also have an eye for detail and display enthusiasm.