Day to day customer rebates management for the UK businesses. Monthly accounting and reconciliations for customer rebates. Develop and improve rebate management and processes.
A market leader in their industry sector currently seeking a Rebate Accountant to oversee and manage this division of the Finance Department.
- Calculation and accounting of month end customer rebate provisions reflecting amounts owed to customers.
- Preparation and distribution of customer information.
- Accurate and timely approval of customer credit notes for rebates due.
- Reconciliation, including GL, and variance analysis.
- Reviewing payments against contract documentation.
- Query resolution and administration support including liaison with internal departments and customers.
- Assist the commercial finance manager in developing and improving current processes to improve efficiency
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including Sales Managers and Finance personnel
- Be the 'go to expert' for customer rebate queries
- Management of customer price lists on ERP syste
- Additional accounting activities as required by manager · Control, track, forecast and report rebates by customer
- Part qualified or Finalist in a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Strong attention to detail and able to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Experience of working in a complex, multi site organisation
- People Management experience
- Demonstrable experience in stakeholder influencer
- Management of large and complex calculations
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good IT knowledge, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Tenacity to see projects through to successful completion in challenging circumstances
A Competitive Salary and Benefits Package