Compliance Project Manager within Financial Crime Compliance Operations
Compliance Project Manager within Financial Crime Compliance Operations - Governance, Program & Oversight #176667
Your field of responsibility
This is an exciting, challenging and meaningful role within Compliance and Regulatory Affairs as part of the Financial Crime Compliance Operations division. Where you cooperate closely with Central Compliance functions and Senior Management in accordance with the Financial Crime Compliance Operations mandate and in line with respective local regulatory requirements.
As Business Project Manager you are dealing with regulatory, policy, framework and system issues concerning Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Client, transactional risks etc. and you strive for proactive process optimization and efficiency in line with the due diligence obligations of the bank. You contribute and take ownership for planning, coordinating and tracking the execution of deliverables across the different program and project streams, including risk management. You are responsible for the tool and process monitoring and the optimization and documentation of all tasks and decision connected thereto, including the targeted alignment across all booking locations and divisions for PEP and EDD 2nd level reviews.
Take the opportunity to coordinate monitoring and review tasks with colleagues located internationally, roll-out standards to international hub locations and monitor the PEP and EDD program in specific regions. Support and drive regulatory, audit and governance requests and you participate or lead business project-related work based on compliance needs driven by strategic priorities and regulatory changes
Your future colleagues
Our Governance, Program & Oversight team is part of the FCC Compliance Operations unit under the Chief Compliance Officer Department located in Zurich. You join a forward-thinking, dynamic and international team whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You have a college or university degree (Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent) in an area related to Risk Management, Law, Business Administration or an equivalent education. With at least 1-2 years of professional experience in a similar business project management role within a compliance, risk management or audit field. And you bring deep interest, passion and awareness for compliance and risk topics including money-laundering prevention as well as an affinity for driving and managing new digital requirements, process documentation proactively and independently.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Any additional language is considered an advantage
- You bring deep interest, passion and awareness for compliance and risk topics including money-laundering prevention as well as an affinity for driving and managing new digital requirements, process documentation proactively and independently
- You are able to work with tight deadlines whilst handling complex situations
- You work well organized with attention to details and have very good analytical skills
- Your strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely on complex issues
- Profound knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Powerpoint and Excel)
- You take ownership for individual and team deliverables and show a structured and “outside of the box” way of thinking?
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
E. Parretta would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.