Financial Accountant 2 (Reservations)
Financial Accountant 2
To process initiatives & reservation for the approved marketing program and ensure compliances per guidelines and policies
- To review and process invoice against reservation and ensure compliances per guidelines and policies
- To update designated tracker & ensure completeness of the incoming request
- To reconcile and provide monthly accrual recommendations according to the current global accrual process:
‒ Revenue Reduction
‒ Perform Month-End Variance Explanations
‒ Reclass of expense, prepayment, cross quarter reservation etc.
- To perform reservation closures within the claiming policy
- Support ad-hoc and routine requests:
‒ Budget vs spent reporting
‒ Provide historical spend analysis
‒ Track KPI/Operation matrix for reporting
‒ Supplier/Customer account analysis and reconciliation
- Good spoken and written in English (other foreign languages is an added advantage)
- 3 - 4 years of related working experience is an added advantage
- Team player and able to work with minimum supervision and under tight deadlines
- High levels of proficiency in excel
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Assertive, creative and self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance or any equivalent accounting processional qualification
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV