SR. FINANCE ANALYST (AUDIT /COMPLIANCE)
Sr Finance Analyst (Audit/Compliance)
- Perform independent review / audit of daily operational transactions for the purpose of ensuring compliances with internal guideline, company policy and Sox Control.
- Highlight any audit findings and abnormalities to management on timely manner
- Prepares detailed reports on audit findings, spending trends and any other audit documentation / reports as required.
- Review internal guideline, policy and Sox Control to identify weaknesses / opportunities and recommend improvements
- Provide support, guidance and trainings to cross functional teams with the purpose to improve operation efficiency and compliances
- To host and conduct monthly/ quarterly operation & financial matrix review meeting with regional sale & marketing team, track action item to closure
- Assist the manager to review financial transactions, journal entries, accrual calculations, contract terms etc
- Support monthly close review, accrual recommendation & various close related analysis
- Good spoken and written in English (other foreign languages is an added advantage)
- Minimum 4-6 years of related working experience
- Team player and able to work with minimum supervision and under tight deadlines
- High levels of proficiency in excel
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Assertive, creative and self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, or any related business degree required