Business / Finance Operations Lead
We are looking for candidates who are excited to work in a fast-growing team besides posses excellent communication, organizational skills, able to work well with others and convey your teamwork skills.
1. To help the team manager to lead and coach a group of marketing ops analyst to execute regular job routine that meet the expectation outline per SLA
2. Review the work perform by team member & provide guidance from time to time
3. To help the team manager to arrange resources to support the team so to manage the linearity of the workload and arrange backup plan.
4. Review the completion and accuracy of all regional marketing expense monthly/ quarterly accrual & reporting
5. Support internal and external audit
6. Manage, support & coordinate new marketing projects & programs from marketing ops team perspective
7. To interface with marketing team, cross functional team or customer
1. Minimum 3 years of related working experience in managerial role
2. Team player and able to work with minimum supervision and under tight deadlines
3. High levels of proficiency in excel
4. Strong analytical skills required.
5. Assertive, creative and self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
Degree in Accounting / Finance or any equivalent accounting professional qualification
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV