Financial Accountant 2 (AP)
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT 2 (AP)
- Responsible for the daily Accounts Payable operations, including invoice processing and liaise with internal/external stakeholders on issue resolution.
- Ensure all requests are handled per Service Level Agreement and in compliance with financial policies.
- Perform Month End Close activities such as accrual, balance sheet reconciliation and discrepancy analysis, etc.
- Support AP self-assessment, internal and external audits.
- Undertake any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Proactively challenge the current processes and develop business process improvements.
- Maintain AP dashboard and perform KPI analysis.
- Prepare reports & presentation decks for management and business partners.
- 1 - 2 years of related working experience.
- Effective communication skills with good spoken & written English.
- Team player and able to work with minimum supervision and under tight deadlines.
- Assertive, creative, good interpersonal skills, highly driven and self-motivated for a fast-paced evolving environment.
- Knowledge of SAP and Excel Macro will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and familiar with reporting and data analysis.
Degree in Accountancy/ACCA or any equivalent accounting processional qualification.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV