Senior Associate/ Assistant Manager/ Manager, Transactions Advisory
WELCOME TO RSM MALAYSIA
At RSM, we believe in the development of our people and we strive to be the firm of choice for individuals to work in. Whether you are just beginning your journey or looking for a new opportunity, we welcome you to learn more about the career options in RSM Malaysia and be part of our dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Perform valuation of business, equity and debt securities, tangible and intangible assets using appropriate methodologies and approaches which include the Market Approach, Income Approach and the Cost Approach, for merger and acquisition, litigation support, dispute resolution, financial reporting, and financial advisory;
- Perform purchase price allocation (PPA) exercise in accordance with MFRS 3 – Business Combinations & MFRS 138 – Intangible Assets
- Review of impairment test pursuant to MFRS 136
- Financial modelling – to build, amend or review financial models
- Working closely as a team on client management, practice development and business development activities.
- 3 to 6 years prior experience in performing tasks mentioned above in large accounting firm or consulting firm is preferred;
- Degree major in Accounting, Economics, Finance or professional accounting qualification
- Preferably a member of MIA/MICPA/CPA Australia/ACCA/ICAEW/CFA/FMVA by CFI or equivalents
- Possess analytical and writing skills, good understanding of commercial and business dynamics;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Good command of spoken and written English Language. Ability to speak and read Mandarin will be an advantage
- Good analytical, communication and people management skills with positive working attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
*Shortlisted candidates will be notified.