International Tax Analyst
iDeals has been creating the best client’s experience in using virtual rooms for data storage and exchange. We were able to make a competitive product and build a leading business in our niche. We have decided to make a product of our dreams that will leave competitors far behind. More than 3000 clients, including LG, Toyota, PWC, HP, EY, Deloitte, Barclays, Rothschild, inspire us each day to become better.
Transparency, teamwork, effective communication, critical thinking, and focusing on exceeding expectations are our major company values. Every day they help us to satisfy and anticipate our clients’ needs and deliver the best client experience.
As our business is growing, new business units appeared, new offices are opened in other countries and our tax activities growing too and tax compliance becomes an important matter.
Therefore, we are looking for a Tax Analyst to join our Tax Team, and cover any business-related activities from tax perspective.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Support all questions related to tax & compliance in the Group, including review of tax returns (including CIT, VAT / GST, withholding taxes) for multiple jurisdictions, tax accruals, tax payments, and tax account reconciliations;
- Research advanced international tax issues and relevant national / international legislation;
- Track changes of tax and currency laws and regulations in countries where the company is represented;
- Analyze tax implications on new business / employment decisions;
- Work on the implementation of tax risks mitigation plan;
- Assist in structuring of operations for multinational group of entities;
- Review agreements with intra group entities and third parties;
- Assist in the Group audit and M&A transactions;
- Assist with internal audit on effective use of tax treaties, IP box regimes and repatriation programs;
- Coordinate work of external tax advisory and accounting firms;
- Processing ad hoc tax requests from internal users.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in international taxation in IT-companies / Big4 / other consulting companies
- Strong expertise in tax legislation and local GAAP of Ukraine and/or Russia; intermediate knowledge in Malta or UK, and will be a plus – US, Brazil, China, Australia, Hong Kong, BVI etc.
- Strong desire to dive into and explore new countries’ tax legislation
- Experience in due dilligence from tax perspective will be a plus
- Understanding of IT business processes will be a significant advantage
- Business-oriented person with critical thinking and intention to deliver the best results
- Basic knowledge in IFRS
- Experienced Excel user
- Open-minded person with a high-level of learning and analytical skills, curious
- Strong in communication
- Flexible and proactive, able to drive processes
- Upper-intermediate level of English (business communication), fluency in Ukrainian and\or Russian.
- Flat organizational structure and management with a tech background
- OKR-based planning
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Social wellness package: 18 000 UAH for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities
- Flexible schedule and time off
- Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
- Flexible office and possibility to work fully remote
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. iDeals team is committed to excellence, and that made our product the choice of high profile companies as well as ambitious startups. Our growth increases, the team is getting stronger, our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With iDeals, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive a top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.