Weekly Hours: 39
Imagine the difference you can make at Apple. Are you inspired by complex challenges? Do you want to help build something that can make significant impact? Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work! This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic group at Apple, working alongside teams from Shanghai to London to Los Angeles and work closely with key business partners such as Real Estate &Development, Procurement and Global Business Solutions (GBS). This role is detail oriented and has many opportunities to provide insightful financial detail to our key business partners across the company.
The EMEIA RE&D Finance team is seeking an Authorized Requestor to help support and drive the purchasing and payments process for our Real Estate & Development team! This role is responsible for reviewing project estimates, ensuring that all Third Party vendor estimates and invoices are handled end to end.
The purpose of the Authorized Requestor role is to ensure that proper controls are adhered to within each line of business and Apple is receiving value for money. The Authorized Requestor would be a member of the International Real Estate and Development Finance team, partnering with business partners and supplies to drive best Finance practices worldwide.
You will help business partners monitor purchase orders, coordinate with Accounts Payable and other teams to have invoices paid on-time, acting as a liaison between the business and finance to support and drive operational efficiencies.
- Ability to tackle problems and optimally prioritize one's workload
- Ability to execute multiple tasks and adapt to a global, dynamic environment
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams such as RE&D, GBS, Corporate Procurement
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and solution oriented skills
- Skilled in financial systems, reporting and tools - Tableau, SAP, intermediate to advanced Excel
- Language skills - German mandatory, others preferred (Spanish, French, Italian)
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong people skills to partner optimally at all levels of the organization
- Process and approve purchase requisitions ensuring compliance to Apple’s Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) policies and adherence to negotiated contractual terms
- Responsible for the submission of daily purchase requisitions, invoice processing and PayReqs, vendor payments and addressing payment inquiries from vendors
- Partner with business to create goods receipt after business acknowledges receipt of goods/services in accordance with expected quantity and quality
- Complete change order requests and document justification for change
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements and aging reports
- Work with business, GBS and vendor to clear “past due” items and support on finance issues.
- Analyze expenses and provide a status of PO spend to budget regularly to drive budget control and ensure metrics and SLA’s are achieved
- Review open PO's quarterly to forecast expenses and assist finance in accruals
- Together with the Financial Analyst, participating in budget / actuals reviews with the Business for CAPEX and OPEX
Education & Experience
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.