Project Management Officer
Within Deloitte, the Global Tax Center (Europe) is a unique, truly international and multidisciplinary Centre of Excellence, including Tax specialists (Corporate, VAT and local taxes), Accountants and other subject matter experts (IT/ERP specialists, Insurance Premium Tax professionals, etc.). These specialists provide companies with a wide range of management consulting, co-sourcing support and related advice, on a pan-European basis, in the field of Tax reporting, Statutory Accounting, IT/ERP and processes.
We are looking to expand our Zaventem office with:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
- You will be part of a client service team dedicated to one or more global client accounts, delivering multi-disciplinary (Corp Tax/Stat Accounting/VAT) services to large multinational clients
- You will support the business development cycle of these clients, ensuring process control and accurate communication to all stakeholders
- You will support the coordination of the entire lifecycle of the project, from the transition to the delivery phase, with a specific eye on transition;
- You will draft appropriate project plans and keep these up-to-date and under control as the project evolves;
- You are the first point of contact for the client, the Deloitte network and the internal team;
- You are client oriented
- You are hands-on and can solve issues as they arise;
- You escalate problems as and when needed;
- You will prepare and present periodical reports and presentations for the project steering committee;
- You follow up on key milestones and deliverables; you keep all stakeholders informed about the progress of the project
- University degree and Prince2 or another project management certification is a must;
- Understanding of tax and accounting compliance processes and a strong interest in finance is a must;
- You are an expert in MS Office and SharePoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent English writing skills
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language;
- Planning, prioritizing, eye for detail and working independently are key.
- Relevant work experience of minimum 3 years preferably in a multinational company
- International travel may be required.
We offer you
- A young, dynamic and international working environment, with a true coaching culture;
- Opportunities to grow together with the organization;
- Outstanding and continuous learning possibilities of a wide variety of Pan-European Tax topics;
- A competitive remuneration package including a company car as well as other benefits.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.