Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Where you'll work:
Our Rothschild, WI plant is a part of our Applied Health and Nutrition division. This facility is one of our unique pharma production plants, and the employee’s here really take pride in what they do, as they are a key piece of our business. If you like working with a close-knit group that makes a big impact, we may be the place for you!
The Plant Operations Controller is key person in the management of plant profitability through the control of Operations and Supply Chain activities, which are monitored at Plant, Product, and Work Center level.
The Plant Operations Controller’s role is to support the various Manufacturing and Supply chain strategies by providing information for decision making, performance measurement, risk management, and strategic planning.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Cost Control: Management of Site Costs. Management of site direct & indirect costs through regular reporting & review of spends with relevant budget holders. Ensuring alignment of costs to overall business targets providing overall financial stewardship for the site.
- Site Capital: Management of Capital Expenditure. Management of financial aspects of site CAPEX process through timely submission of Capital Projects, monthly tracking of cashflows & commissioning completed projects. Providing financial stewardship and project management to major infrastructural and investment projects.
- Wave Accelerate : Management of Site Wave Accelerate Target. Management through KPI monitoring of each project with project owner & escalating accordingly. Correctly validate each profit improvement project.
- Site KPI Scorecard Management: Implementation, timely reporting of & analysis of site Key Performance Indicators as defined by central operations. Development of remediation actions with relevant manager where KPI's deviate from accepted limits.
- Site review: A monthly site review of the operational performance is to be presented to AH&N Director of Operations and other key stakeholders. All variances versus prior year and budget are explained.
- Site Inventory: Measure and report on monthly valuation. Rework and out of spec stock analysis monthly. Stock Provision explanation for auditors.
- Budget: Design budget & projection models. Interact with department heads. Variances YTD actuals to be minimized and explained. Budget holders / department heads to sign off on Budget and Projections.
- Product Cost Reports: Monthly product costs statistics to be issued. Material variances explained.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Accounting required.
- CPA, CMA or equivalent is desired but not required.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, ERP SAP experience beneficial and Accounting Systems and experience with Performance based measurement.
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail, good communication, organization, prioritization and time management skills while handling multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Prior experience with long term strategic planning, investing analysis, acquisition, capital, cost management, capital reporting, budgeting, forecasting, profitability analysis, financial reporting, managing fixed assets, closing the books, budgeting, year-end audit and technical accounting are all highly desired.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.