Accountant / Accounts Officer, Irish Accounting Services Private Limited
A UK based firm is looking for an Accountant with years’ experience to manage all financial and tax related tasks.
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns
- Controlling the income and expenditure of clients
- Managing payrolls
- The creation and presentation of reports, business plans, budgets, projections and financial statements
- Accounts Payable Function for Client Companies
- Accounts Receivable Function for Client Companies
- Queries handling with Revenue on Client’s behalf
- Ad Hoc Duties
Above duties are all general overview of Role but it’s subject to change as per Client’s nature of business.
ACCA Qualified, Affiliate (1 to 2 Year experience is an advantage in same or similar role) or other but with same level of qualification are also considerable.
- Self-Motivated and Team Leader
- Verbal & written English skills are compulsory
- Pakistan/UK Tax knowledge or experience is an advantage
- MS Office and other Accounting Software are advantage
Salary: 30, to 40, depend on abilities & experience
Working Hours: 9 Hours (1 hour break) 6 Days
Timing: 12:00 to 22:00
- Initial start-up with Work from Home or Employee’s suitable place and in near future subject to change as per employer office address.
- Suitable candidate should must have personal laptop with good specs (at least Core i5 / Core i7 from 8th generation) and high speed broadband internet connection.
- Minimum 3 months probation period (after evaluation it would be extended or changed into permanent employee).
- During training and probation period, candidate should be available for calls and training on requested timings.
Due to organization’s nature of work, candidate should be flexible to change or switch working hours according to employer requirements until required skills, training and performance of candidate considerably match with employer’s requirements.
Degree Title: ACCA Qualified / Affiliate
Career Level: Intermediate
Experience: 1 Year
Apply By Date: May 25, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.