What are we looking for?
We look for people who share our passion for our clients and culture. We view all our candidates as individuals with unique skills and personal attributes. There are some abilities however that we consider essential for all our candidates to consistently demonstrate. These are:
- a stronger interest in growing your career
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- team focus
Want to find out more?
Our recruitment process gives you the opportunity to become familiar with Foo Kon Tan LLP. The process allows you to gain an insight into our culture, our people and the work you will be doing.
Come and explore what it means to be part of the FKT experience.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Pleasant personality, team player and a good communicator,
- Must be proficient in English
- Proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin advantageous for audit teams with overseas jobs in China
- Able to travel to China on overseas assignments.
A competitive remuneration package commensurates with qualifications and experience will be offered.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for various aspects of auditing functions (statutory and special audit) including audit planning, system review, audit fieldwork, preparing statutory group consolidated accounts and cash flow statements
- Review full spectrum of balance sheet and profit & loss items for material mis-statement.
- Finalised audit reports in compliance with company policies and FRS.
- Prepare tax schedules and computations
- Compilation of accounts for ACRA filing purposes
Apply to us with your detailed resume and transcripts:
website : http://www.fookontan.com
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)