What are we looking for?
We look for people who share our passion for our clients and culture. We view all our candidates as individuals with unique skills and personal attributes. There are some abilities however that we consider essential for all our candidates to consistently demonstrate. These are:
- a stronger interest in growing your career
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- team focus
Want to find out more?
Our recruitment process gives you the opportunity to become familiar with Foo Kon Tan LLP. The process allows you to gain an insight into our culture, our people and the work you will be doing.
Come and explore what it means to be part of the FKT experience.
What will you be doing?
- Apply working knowledge of all audit sections including planning, fieldwork and review.
- Carry out proper sampling procedures.
- Ensure independence in all audit engagements.
- Help to develop risk assessments and determine the appropriate audit strategy for each assignment.
- Seniors would have to provide mentorship to associates on firm audit approaches.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Pleasant personality, team player and a good communicator
- Must be proficient in English
- Proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin advantageous for audit teams with overseas jobs in China
- For Senior Associates, applicants should have at least 3 years audit experience)
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered.
Apply with us by sending with your detailed resume and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.