Executive (Management Accounting) - Group Intake
Plan & Budget
1. Plan and execute the preparation of OPU's Annual Plans & Budgets inclusive, provide insightful analysis and preparation of presentation pack in facilitating review and challenging session to ensure alignment with PETRONAS Group, Business Units', and Company’s strategies, objectives, operational plans and Approved Key Planning and Budget Inputs (KPBIs), and to ensure good corporate governance are in place in accordance with PETRONAS accounting policies and procedures.
Preparation of Financial Statement & Analysis
2. Plan and execute OPU's monthly, quarterly and annual financial results, with in-depth analysis of financial variances, and financial projection analysis for management as part of performance reporting while ensuring accuracy and timeliness of financial statement and quality analysis to ensure good corporate governance are in place in accordance with PETRONAS accounting policy and procedures and Limits of Authority.
Year-End Projection (YEP)
3. Plan and execute the development of Year-End Projection with required analysis as part of performance reporting by developing analysis based on best assumptions in order to reflect an accurate financial projection for management consumption and decisions making.
4. Plan and execute the development and production of monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Performance Pack by providing insights, highlighting areas of concern requiring attention by management and proposing recommendation to the appropriate level of authority while ensuring timely and accurate management reporting to facilitate management decision making process.
5. Plan and execute advisory and support in implementation on budget transfer and supplementary budget request by validating the approved budget transfer, obtaining relevant financial data and proposing recommendations to the appropriate level of authority to ensure good corporate governance are in place in accordance with PETRONAS accounting policy and procedures and Limits of Authority (LOA) and updating the approved budget transfer & supplementary budget .
Please ensure you have registered an account with PETRONAS at https://www.petronas.com/join-us/manage-your-applications prior applying.