Indirect Tax Specialist with Russian
Would you like to interact and work with people across the world? Help to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial and tax operations?
Due to the rapid growth of our department we are currently looking for various tax individuals who will help us to become the Center of Excellence.
If You are already experienced in preparation and submission of tax returns and have strong analytical skills, You should consider to join Tax Department - a key to delivering world-class tax support to Shell.
More Specifically Your Role Will Include
On role of Indirect Tax Specialist, You will be a part of one the world's largest "in-house" tax organizations.
- Preparation and timely delivery of accurate indirect tax returns to Tax Authorities, ECSL & Intrastat reporting, payment requests and tax payments initiation,
- Performing control checks to identify any errors and anomalies,
- Cooperation with other financial teams to ensure that errors in the source data are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken,
- Initiating ideas to improve the existing working processes, leading improvement projects,
- Providing assistance for tax reviews and statutory audits purposes,
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders worldwide.
We have hope to see as many as of the following as possible on Your CV:
- Professional experience in preparation and submission of tax returns,
- Working knowledge of SAP (will be an advantage),
- Good working knowledge of Word and MS Outlook, Excel, VBA (will be an asset),
- Very good Russian and English (both written and spoken)
- Improvement focus,
- Analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication skills
- Effective influencing & stakeholder management,
- Motivation, passion, enthusiasm to perform at highest standards .
What will we offer you?
- Package of training sessions addressing your development needs from functional competences to soft skills,
- Individual approach to career path,
- Expanding skills related to structured CI methodology,
- Unique exposure to highly complex tax issues helping you grow as international tax expert,
- Opportunity to work with experienced tax professionals, specialist from different finance departments, from various countries,
- Support transformational changes of the business and tax department.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.