Assurance - Assurance Transformation -Technical Project Manager - Amman
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.Job Description & Summary
A career within Assurance Transformation will provide you with the opportunity to be part of a team that’s entire purpose is to reimagine the audit. This will be done through a detailed understanding and redesign of support processes and tools, use of new and emerging technology and through introducing new ways of working from across the PwC Network.
PwC Global Overview
With offices in 155 countries and more than 284,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for, by delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has more than 6,100 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 276,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Who We Are Looking For
An experienced Technical Project Manager who has successfully led and implemented large scale technology solutions in the enterprise setting.
You need to be a team player, a self starter, motivated in getting results and taking ownership and happy to get involved with the wider transformation team and the projects as and when required.
As a Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to execution and completion. This is a role that requires interaction with a range of internal and potentially external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred
- Experience with large scale technology implementation in an enterprise setting, preferably with a tech consulting firm
- Experience in understanding and contributing to the technical architecture and design of a product/ feature and making business recommendations and highlighting areas of concerns and improvement.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Track record for managing complex technology projects.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Solid foundation in service-oriented technologies to be able to understand service inter-dependencies and drive towards technical solutions for multi-tiered systems.
- Experience with cross geographical project coordination and management, desired.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in English.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.